This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 ( India) and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to IRA Sportswear, You agree and understand that you are communicating with IRA Sportswear through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from IRA Sportswear periodically and as and when required. IRA Sportswear may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
IRA Sportswear does not charge any fee for browsing and transacting on IRA Sportswear. However, IRA Sportswear reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, IRA Sportswear may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the IRA Sportswear website. In such an event IRA Sportswear reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on IRA Sportswear. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to IRA Sportswear.
Use of Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of IRA Sportswear shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; or
(b) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or
(c) misleading in any way; or
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person; or
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”; or
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights, (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]; or
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; or
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); or
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; or
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his her guardian in the case of minor; or
(o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which IRA Sportswear, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal; or
(r) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the IRA Sportswear Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services; or
(t) harm minors in any way; or
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; or
(v) violates any law for the time being in force; or
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or
(x) impersonate another person; or
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal identifiable information; or
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
(aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; or
(ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. IRA Sportswear reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of IRA Sportswear/ Website, or any other systems or networks connected to IRA Sportswear World Website or to any IRA Sportswear’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through IRA Sportswear World Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of IRA Sportswear Website or any network connected to IRA Sportswear Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on IRA Sportswear Website or any network connected to IRA Sportswear Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to IRA Sportswear Website, or any other customer of IRA Sportswear, including any IRA Sportswear’s account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit IRA Sportswear Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through IRA Sportswear Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by IRA Sportswear Website.
III. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of IRA Sportswear Website or IRA Sportswear’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the IRA Sportswear Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmission You send to IRA Sportswear on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
VIII. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to You or services proposed by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You understand that IRA Sportswear has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the IRA Sportswear Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorise us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
XII. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party advertisers found on or through IRA Sportswear, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such third party advertiser. IRA Sportswear shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party advertisers on IRA Sportswear.
XIII. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on IRA Sportswear and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You on the public forum due to your use of IRA Sportswear, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. IRA Sportswear does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the IRA Sportswear Website You acknowledge and agree that IRA Sportswear is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on IRA Sportswear. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on IRA Sportswear, or from IRA Sportswear on other social platforms (eg, but not limited to Facebook/Twitter etc).
XIV. IRA Sportswear shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on IRA Sportswear products and services purposely made available by IRA Sportswear for downloading from the Site, provided that You
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents; or
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; or
(3) make no modifications to any such information; or
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
IRA Sportswear does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the IRA Sportswear website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using IRA Sportswear APIs or otherwise. In addition, IRA Sportswear may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, IRA Sportswear assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and IRA Sportswear does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). IRA Sportswear does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
IRA Sportswear don’t endorse links to this Website however, IRA Sportswear can welcome links from its sub-brands and sister concerns/group companies on the website. You can’t establish a hypertext link to the IRA Sportswear website. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the IRA Sportswear, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of IRA Sportswear and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the IRA Sportswear website without IRA Sportswear’s prior written consent.
(1) You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by You in the Order.
(2) You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on IRA Sportswear on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, IRA Sportswear does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
III. IRA Sportswear will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, IRA Sportswear website.
- IRA Sportswear does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through IRA Sportswear website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from IRA Sportswear are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Nothing on IRA Sportswear constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind;
- All the products sold on IRA Sportswear are governed by different state laws and if IRA Sportswear is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, IRA Sportswear will return or will give credit for the amount received by IRA Sportswear from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to You;
VII. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on IRA Sportswear. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by IRA Sportswear via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. IRA Sportswear will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
(1) While availing any of the payment method/s offered at IRA Sportswear, IRA Sportswear will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between your “Bank/s”; or
III. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction ,or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
(2) All payments made against the purchases/services on IRA Sportswear website by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. IRA Sportswear does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on IRA Sportswear.
Without limiting other remedies, IRA Sportswear may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the IRA Sportswear website in the event, but not limited to:
- If IRA Sportswear is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
III. If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or IRA Sportswear. IRA Sportswear may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A User that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with IRA Sportswear or use IRA Sportswear Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by IRA Sportswear.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts at , India shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the IRA Sportswear website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. IRA Sportswear makes no representation that materials in IRA Sportswear are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and IRA Sportswear is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by IRA Sportswear Pvt Ltd. All material on this site, including logo’s, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by IRA Sportswear or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on IRA Sportswear website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by IRA Sportswear is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at IRA Sportswear respect the Intellectual property rights of others. In case you feel that your work/posts/comments/images has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kit Builder/ Custom Designing Tool
We have introduced the Kit Builder/ Designing Tool after taking into consideration that Customers like to give input on their Design Ideas. To cut down communication time Kit Builder/ Designing Tool will be really helpful. However, Any design idea submitted/ designed/ made/ sketched/ thought off/ printed will be considered and will be Property of IRA Sportswear India and Customer will have no right over any design submitted/ designed/ made/ sketched/ thought off/ printed from the Website irasportswear.com including but not limited to Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights since the platform is provided by IRA Sportswear India.
However, all the Logo(s) provided by any person/ customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc will be considered or deemed considered to be the right full owner of Logo(s) and the right full property of the customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc. IRA Sportswear will be not held liable of any Breach of Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property right of any Logo(s) submitted by any person/ customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc which is not legally owned/ created/ made/ sketched by any person/ customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc. on our Kit Builder/ Custom Designing Tool.
IRA Sportswear India on its website irasportswear.com and under its Kit Builder/ Designing Tool will not accept any request or process any order where, We firmly believe that the Logo(s) are not owned by person/ customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc. We will not only inform the concerned person/ customer/ association/ teams/ clubs etc but we will also initiate Legal action for miss using our website and our Kit Builder/ Designing Tool and to harm our image by doing such Illegal activity.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from irasportswear.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
irasportswear.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, irasportswear.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
If irasportswear.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors write pricing or product information, irasportswear.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund the money, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
15 Day Replacement Guarantee
(1)IRA Sportswear offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY ON THE product/products ordered on IRA Sportswear website i.e within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/products can ask for replacement of the product/products subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify us of any defects within 48 hours from the date of delivery and the same product/products will be replaced in return of the defective product/products.
- Notify us of any other returns the product/products and/or within 3 days from the date of delivery and the same product/products will be replaced in return of the product/products.
III. Replacement can be for the entire product/products or part/parts of the product subject to availability of the same with IRA Sportswear only.
(2) Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
III. Any consumable item which has been used;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Disclaimer: “ANY DECISION ON 15 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/PRODUCTS SOLD ON irasportswear.com is at the sole discretion of Seller IRA Sportswear and decision of IRA Sportswear AS Seller shall be final and binding. Seller IRA Sportswear reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter from 15 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.”
Cancellation of order
irasportswear.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where irasportswear.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the irasportswear.com policy or order has invalid address/incorrect information or for any other reason. However, irasportswear.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Terms & Conditions For Promotions/Offers/End of Season Sale
- Sale/discounts apply to selected items only. Although there are/will be many products on SALE, there might be some exclusion.
- The End of Season Sale runs till stock lasts. Sale up to 50% off does not imply that all products are on discount.
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- Due to technical issues, typographical errors or information received from our suppliers and service providers, prices of the products shown on the Site may vary during the order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order so that we may provide a remedy for the same.
- All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- irasportswear.com reserves the right to extend/ terminate/amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time and irasportswear.com’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
- In case of any query pertaining to the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com or call
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL IRASPORTSWEAR.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF IRASPORTSWEAR.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org